10.17.2010

Something New Coming Your Way!

Have you been wanting to learn how to use your digital software but didn't know where to turn for help?  Have you seen digital art that just takes your breath away and you wondered, How did they do that?  
Starting November 1st, this blog will be used to post digital basic tutorials along with monthly digital challenges. The challenges will be either a theme to work with or an image that has been provided for you to download.  This sample was created using PSElements 6-Blending Modes & Decorative Fonts

Everyone is welcome to participate in these monthly challenges regardless of the style of art you enjoy creating.  (I do ask you: Please no Nudity).   I welcome your creative ideas and style, so please feel free to leave comments or suggestions as well.
I will also be sharing not only the free Photoshop & PSElements tutorials but I will also be sharing links to fabulous websites for downloading digital brushes, textures, fonts, images and stock photos.  If you would like me to add a link in the sidebar to your favorite digital website, please leave me a comment with a link and I will check it out.  If the site is approved, a link will be added to the sidebar.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds great. Hopefully for the digitaly challanged like me I can learn alot.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how overwhelmed I felt when I bought my first software program, which I still use today even though I have other more advanced software. It fits my comfortable zone and when I need to do something quick, that's the software I go to. All levels of digital artists are welcome and I hope they will also share their insights and art with us for inspiration to others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, thanks for this blog with tutorials! Having taken one of your on-line courses, I'm excited to have this resource in addition to what I've already learned. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for telling us about your blog. This sounds like a huge blessing to those of us who love digital art. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda-I hope you will feel comfortable here and will share links to your digital art with us when we start doing the monthly challenges. I will be hosting an ATC Digital Monthly Challenge starting in January 2011 also, but I will let everyone know about that as the date approaches. It will be hosted at another forum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like so much. I cannot wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've added myself as a follower...great idea! I look forward to the challenges and tutorials.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, hope I didn't jump the gun ... I've already added a blog post (http://fiberreflections.blogspot.com) about the challenge, with a link back here.
    (Can you tell I'm excited about this?) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everybody for helping me to spread the word about this new blog. I think it will unite us as a community for sharing our love for digital. Linda I love your sample using the gradient layer tutorial that you posted on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, thankyou, thankyou. I just can't thank you enough for the heads up on this one. Count me in.

    Vi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to be included in this new learning experience. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please join us by clicking either the "Subscribe" or "Follow" button on the side bar. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete