12.10.2012

New Changes in 2013

In 2013 I've added a new option for you to leave us a link to your blog via a thumbnail of the image you wish to share. This linky widget option will be available each week during the coming year. (There are many choices that this widget offers but the easiest to use is simply loading an image from your browser-computer file. It is an active widget, so if you would like to give it a try-please do!) Another new option that I hope you will enjoy, is weekly challenges instead of monthly. For those of you who cannot or do not wish to join me over at CreativeSouls you can play here. I will be posting "52 One Word Photo Prompts" every Monday starting Dec. 31st. Sometimes the prompts will be more than one-word-but you get the idea. :-D There will be no timeline, any of your photos can be shared, they don't have to be taken during the week of the prompt and you can come back to any post during the year and add a link! The only limitation I would ask for is no adult content. That would totally change the blogs availability to all of you. More hoops to jump through, so please no adult content. Thanks and I hope you will join me during 2013 for some new challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment